1 Day Bridal Hair Makeup, Dupatta & Jewellery Setting
Fees: £800 inc. model
The course is approved and accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists – the United Kingdom’s largest Professional Beauty Trading Body. Upon completion of the 1-day course, you will receive the Asiana Diploma Certificate that is certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and therefore recognized internationally and also allows you to get liability insurance cover as a makeup artist in the United Kingdom as well as in other countries. Sukhi Sanghera. She will provide you with a training manual which will guide you for future reference along with the notes that you personally take during the course. You may bring along a digital camera for your benefit. Recording with a video camera are not allowed during the course. Practicing on a model. Unlike at other places, we do not practice make-up on each other at Asiana. Instead, we strictly recommend that you bring a face model. This can be a family member or a friend who comes along with you. If you are not in a position to bring a practice model, we can arrange one for you at a small additional charge. I will recommend this one-day bridal tradition course who they already knowledge about both hair and makeup.
Our 1st day is a more advanced bridal look where you learn the intricacies of a traditional Asian bridal look. You will be given advice and tips on how to create different Pakistani bridal and Indian bridal looks. You will be shown in stages how to get that traditional eye makeup look all Asian brides dream of. In addition, you will be shown the different ways to set a dupatta and bridal jewellery.
MAIN BENEFITS FOR YOU AFTER THE 1-DAY COURSE
- After completing the 1-Day Course, you are going to be a fully accredited professional make-up artist. You are now ready for clients.
- After completing the 1-day course you will have the full knowledge to create tradition & contemporary bridal.
- You will receive 8 weeks of after care. You will be able call Sukhi directly and get advice and help to overcome road blocks. If you like, you can also accompany Sukhi as a shadow with real life clients.
- After attending this course, you will be able to get a professional licence which will entitle you to obtain discounts ranging from 25% to 40% from makeup product companies such as MAC, Illemasqua, Nars, Krylon, Bobbi Brown, Stage Makeup and many more. You will also begin to enjoy discounts from several trade suppliers for other products such as hair extensions, accessories etc. Please note that you will have to comply with the terms and conditions of each provider.
- Business and marketing advisory will be provided to give you a great start for your own business. We will also provide you with the example of the terms and conditions document that you can consider to use with some minor amendments in your own business.
- We will also give you discounted pricing on any of our services needed by you in the future. These include advanced one-to-one trainings, help with bigger projects, as well as mentoring.
- After 1day course you are ready for photoshoot. just follow this link for photoshoot above.